Bright Water School seeks an experienced teacher to serve as the Spanish Language Teacher for the 2015-16 school year. Accepting applications now. Position is open until filled.
- High school graduate
- BA or BS required
- Washington State Teaching Certificate preferred
- Waldorf Teaching Certificate preferred
- Grade school student teaching experience required
- Waldorf teaching experience preferred
- Strong teaching, interpersonal, and student management skills
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Be adaptable; able to change work plan based on needs of particular class
Applicants must also:
- Be able to lift 55 pounds
- Be able to climb stairs
- Clear fingerprint background check
- Have current CPR, first aid, and bloodborne pathogens training certificates
Salary commensurate with experience.
Founded in 1998, Bright Water School is located in an historic landmark building on Capitol Hill. We have an enthusiastic, supportive parent group, a student body of about 200, and 35 experienced faculty members.
Bright Water School welcomes, values, and supports racial, religious, economic, and cultural diversity. Our school seeks a diverse faculty and student body and is committed to having our school reflect the abundant and changing diversity of the United States. We welcome, value, and support single, dual, or multiple parent households and LGBT parents, faculty, and/or students.
Please submit your resume, letter of interest, and three references to:
Bright Water School
1501 Tenth Avenue E. #100
Seattle, WA 98102